Choosing Boutique Lifestyle Photography
There are many great reasons to choose Boutique Lifestyle Photography as your professional Auckland portrait photographer. Whether you are looking to bring along your family to create treasured family portraits, celebrating a graduation or perhaps looking to capture some stunning maternity portraits, congratulations on having found us!
Since 2007 we have helped families, couples and individuals create stunning portraits that they love and cherish. If you are thinking of capturing such memories for yourself, below are just some of the awesome reasons to get in touch with us.
Below are Eight reasons to choose Boutique Lifestyle Photography Auckland
- Central studio location with free onsite car parking: Boutique Lifestyle Photography is a centrally located Auckland portrait studio in Grafton, ideally situated and easily accessed from all parts of Auckland city. Whether you are travelling from the North Shore, Manukau, East, or West Auckland, Boutique Lifestyle Photography has fabulous motorway access and free onsite carparking for your convenience!
- Award-winning portrait photographer & friendly team: In addition to our years of experience and multiple Kodak Gold awards received, you can also be assured of a fun-filled and rewarding studio photo shoot at Boutique Lifestyle Photography. Having worked with countless families, couples, and individuals since 2007, we excel in creating a relaxed and friendly atmosphere that ensures beautiful, genuine portraits of you and your loved ones.
- Affordable portrait options: With portrait prints starting from just $149.00, you will be pleasantly surprised by just how affordable we are! Boutique Lifestyle Photography also offers flexible photo packages and great photography specials that allow you to mix-and-match your preferred sizes; and enjoy great savings along the way!
- No charge for your pre-portrait consultation: Unlike some other portrait studios and photographers, photo shoot consultations at Boutique Lifestyle Photography are free of charge. This is simply an option for those who would like to come in and meet with our team prior to their photo shoot.
- No extra charge for bringing along family members: We do not charge an extra fee to bring along your family members with you. Our studio at Boutique Lifestyle Photography can comfortably accommodate up to ten adults. So, whether there is just you or up to ten people, there are no additional fees! If you plan to bring more than ten people, please mention this when making your booking to ensure we can cater to your requirements.
- No additional fee for your portrait viewing: Your portrait viewing at Boutique Lifestyle Photography is included within your photo shoot sitting, so there is no additional fee to book your image viewing! This is simply included as part of our portrait photo shoot service, unlike some other portrait studios who can charge you an additional fee.
- Professional portrait retouching is included: Boutique Lifestyle Photography proudly includes professional portrait retouching for all purchased portraits. Even better, this is undertaken internally by our renowned portrait retouching team with our years of experience. This means your images are not shipped off to a third-party retouching company, often based overseas.
- Flexible portrait payment options: In addition to accepting credit cards, including Gem Visa (offering you a 6-month interest free period for purchases over $250), Boutique Lifestyle Photography also offer flexible layby and instalment options designed to suit your budget. When placing your order (during your image viewing) on the day of your photo shoot, we can discuss with you our various payment options to ensure you find the one that best suits your circumstances.
These are just some of the many reasons that so many Kiwi’s continue to choose Boutique Lifestyle Photography as their professional photographer in Auckland. If you have any specific questions about our portrait services, please feel free to contact us Monday-Saturday on (09) 522 5123 and we are more than happy to help.
You can also discover a wealth of helpful information, tips and articles featured on our Boutique Lifestyle Photography Blog and likewise our photo shoot FAQ. Be sure to head on over and discover an even greater insight into our Auckland portrait services.